blog*spot
When my time comes, forget the wrong that I've done
Because tonight will be the night
that I will fall for you, over again.
Yours truly
I'm Cheng Can, 14 from SG.
I love FPS and RTS games. I'm also a radio fanatic more recently.
I love romance songs, of course not all. I'm also a mentally emo kid, serious.

Jukebox
Gimme time
to decide
ok? program also needed.

Loves
Music, especially love songs FPS games

Wants
l33t results
fully operational Xbox live
something to keep me away from my true self

Tagboard
,

Memories
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
April 2009
May 2009

Credits
designed by:
afor-apples

basecodes/references:
rapt♥ ; thylove

background:
cookiemx33

Sunday, April 19, 2009
I can still remember, 365 days ago, around this time, I was crying due to the fact that I can't accept the fact that hcisjab lost at zone comp at both categories for the first time in n-1 years. It's still vivid in my mind. Yesterday, both teams aimed at getting back what belongs to us. To be frank, the teams did their best performance ever. However, "best" was not good enough, for the trophies still remained at the defending champions, Nan Hua. What shocked me the most was AA, they lost by a goddamn single point to NH. I was the steward for the NH team, and I dare attest that hcisjab AA team were miles better than NH. We thought 1.5 points were bad enough, but 1??? WTH! AC got 4th, which i feel that they could at least get a 2nd. They caught my attenion more than the NH team in FD.I still feel that the judges are still prejuidiced against HCI.

Unlike last year, this defeat burns the passions within my heart. I was fickle at first, but this defeat intensifies and set my goals for my time in sjab. I want to be the next PC1. I want to command a group of sec1s which have things maybe lacking in the current hcisjab. Getting there will not be easy, but i'll do my best to get it!!!!! Let the passion burn!

At last, AA'09 and AC'09, you guys are the champ in hcisjab's hearts!!!!!


Yours truly updated at 7:21 PM