blog*spot
When my time comes, forget the wrong that I've done
Because tonight will be the night
that I will fall for you, over again.
Yours truly
I'm Cheng Can, 14 from SG.
I love FPS and RTS games. I'm also a radio fanatic more recently.
I love romance songs, of course not all. I'm also a mentally emo kid, serious.

Jukebox
Gimme time
to decide
ok? program also needed.

Loves
Music, especially love songs FPS games

Wants
l33t results
fully operational Xbox live
something to keep me away from my true self

Tagboard
,

Memories
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
April 2009
May 2009

Credits
designed by:
afor-apples

basecodes/references:
rapt♥ ; thylove

background:
cookiemx33

Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Today I reached home at 1pm. Reason : kena heat exhaustion during pe, best part: a heat exhaustion WITHOUT sweating. Dammit lah,missed ALL my lessons today.... Really can't believe it... Go see doctor find out maybe i'm going to get fever.....sianz lar...but that visit very fun. Firstly I realised alot of things about HCI. The doc's son every year near perfect msg, but didn't go cse (own decision), then sec3 that time his whole class kena owned by teacher who said they were here cuz msg sucks (funny that guy's class some ppl msg <1.5). Then why this year the intake requirements for cse more harsh than the previous batch??? According to the doc, cuz the CSE program is a MASSIVE FLOP for the first batch ( not niaoing anyone here, just repeating what I remembered.) She also said about Dr Hon but I wouldn't divulge that....

Hope I get better soon...


Yours truly updated at 5:40 PM