Happy new year ppl!!!! A new year means a new hope and a new year of difficulties to overcome. Not sure what I want this year, but definitely these few:
1.Get msg of at least < 2.0 this year ( btw, my class at least 1/3 are PRC, and that means a BIG challenge,wondering how the two Indonesian students going to survive Chinese lessons.....)
2.Stop shooting off my mouth a.k.a pissing off ppl unintenionally ( EPIC FAIL being sensed here.....)
3.Get a rank of CPL by POP this year ( shouldn't be too difficult but you can't be sure of everything, right?)
4.Do more ACE!!!!!!! (like c'mon, THIS bs caused me ALOT of marks, and plus the fact no comp team + 10 ACE points max. + Intenion to drop MSP = how not to max out ACE??!! Time to pwn!!!!)
Listened to 987 top 100 yesterday non-stop ( yes I listened to it even when I bathed, having my meals etc.) Was slightly dissappointed that Flo-rida's Low lost the number 1 spot to Apologise, most sad was that Secondhand Serenade's Fall For You (which is my blog's theme) was only 10th, behind David Archuleta's Crush and Check Yes Juliet by We the Kings. Not that I dun like those two songs, in fact I like both of them a lot, but I didn't expect them to be on the top 10.
Hoping next year's o.1 song is one I like.
I'm currently listening to Taylor Swift's debut album, Fearless. (After three days, wth???) Can't give a review now, maybe during the weekends. If you want to loan the album, pls tell me.
Yours truly updated at 4:56 PM