Today was this crap, a complete waste of time. When we first arrived at NHHS, i was "oh my, nan hua so big", didn't know it was that big. It was complete footdrill all day. Lunch, despite being $2, at least it is better than the food in NCOC (except the soup, epic rocks, MSG FTW!!!!) Lucky afternoon rained and NH hall renovating, no more FD and early dismissal. Went to clementi mac for extra food before heading to HQ to collect hospital allowance, but at there they say weekend must collect by 1 and weekday by 5, wasted 85 cents on the trip. Also sgt chee shauan told me need to go for award rehearsal earlier. I was " omg, how could i forget!!!!!!!!" I clearly forgotten i was in this year's zone comp, damnit next week must come back.......
I will give a list of the best songs i've heard this year somewhere near the end of the month.
Song recommended: The Man Who Can't Be Moved by The Script, cuz it is truly a sensational song and very applicable for this event. ( cannot fidget mah )
Yours truly updated at 10:46 PM