blog*spot
When my time comes, forget the wrong that I've done
Because tonight will be the night
that I will fall for you, over again.
Yours truly
I'm Cheng Can, 14 from SG.
I love FPS and RTS games. I'm also a radio fanatic more recently.
I love romance songs, of course not all. I'm also a mentally emo kid, serious.

Jukebox
Gimme time
to decide
ok? program also needed.

Loves
Music, especially love songs FPS games

Wants
l33t results
fully operational Xbox live
something to keep me away from my true self

Tagboard
,

Memories
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
April 2009
May 2009

Credits
designed by:
afor-apples

basecodes/references:
rapt♥ ; thylove

background:
cookiemx33

Thursday, December 11, 2008
Well, at 12.46pm, while I was at the computer, the song Viva la Vida (which is my ringtone) rang, I received the call. What i didn't know was that I was asked the opportunity to join the comp team. I couldn't decide should I join or not. However, 7 hours later I turned down this chance I long wanted. There are many reasons why I turned it down. Academics were my secondary reason, cuz I swore I'll get 1.5 and below for next year's msg. The real reason is that I don't think I'm up for it at all. Granted, my footdrill is at best acceptable, my theory also around there, but I totally srcewed for FA practical and TOC, cuz I simply don't have the common sense nor the physical endurance for it. Like for example, I take damn long to tie a friggin' knot... Unless it is very despo, I will NOT join comp team as much as I want to... Also my mind is still in a whirl, I believe mindset is also quite important as well.
On a side note, I played zombie mode on cs, damn funny, the zombies chiong like retards which won't die at all. Love it when they mob.
Going for kgoh's bbq tmr ( bowling was cancelled as lk just returned around a hour before this post and he needed to unpack, but then danmug called said tmr got bbq at kgoh's house). Darn it, can't finish Mother Russia off in EndWar solo campaign...
Song to share: Thunder by Boys Like Girls, cuz that person's voice is still like a thunder in my heart and mind.


Yours truly updated at 9:37 PM