This Christmas is more quiet compared to other years, considering the fact that my grandfather is hospitalised. So that equals to no presents. Doesn't matter. Morning, Me and my brother started pwning the AI in WWIII. But afternoon is pwnage time! My mother brother and I visited my Grandfather at SGH. The bus trip there is pure ownage. At Orchard area, as there the Christmas celebration, most roads there are closed and the bus need to take an alternative route. At one junction, another bus driver of the same bus number turned but the bus i was on missed the turn, lol. After asking another bus driver, the bus driver turned the bus 135 degrees not using that turn to the left to go the right route. Most pwnage part??? 15minutes later we are back at the same junction!!!!!! xD That bus driver go wrong way and my bus driver blindly follow him...
At SGH, my bro and i needed drinks so I went to buy. Took 30 minutes just to buy 2 drinks. Why??? Firstly vending machine gg-ed. Secondly my mother ddn't tell me no more 7-11, make me search for it until i called her 20 miutes later.....
Had a nice dinner at Cafe Cartel, the pork ribs were MASSIVE OWNAGE!!!!!! Very shuang eating them. I bet with my father that he can't finish his food cuz he had his lunch quite late and if he did, I'll pay for all of us. He did finish his meal and best part??? I didn't bring money, LOL. He paid for us first b4 I paid him back at home.
Waiting for post-Xmas sales....
Yours truly updated at 12:05 AM