Man it is freezing here!!!!!!! Hate it when Singapore is so cold, cannot tahan lah.... stupid rain!!!!!!
This post is damn bo liao, cuz I have nothing to do these coming 3 weeks. Good thing Liang kun coming back from hokkaido, man I think he will be dissappointed for not making into cse...
Will be going bowling this friday ( I hope ) with him and xq ( play combat arms use hacks noob lah, cse next year some more!!!) at SAFRA tampines.
Just one question, does hq open in public holidays?????
One last thing, hate it I can't post pics of hospital duty, cuz quoted by arturo's blog we cannot post " anything that may be potentially harmful to our school (quote Dr Hon) " sian lar....
Song to share: About A Girl by The Academy is..., cuz it is the current song on radio. Somehow I see the Nokia music store scamming me of $20 again.......xD
Yours truly updated at 11:43 AM