blog*spot
When my time comes, forget the wrong that I've done
Because tonight will be the night
that I will fall for you, over again.
Yours truly
I'm Cheng Can, 14 from SG.
I love FPS and RTS games. I'm also a radio fanatic more recently.
I love romance songs, of course not all. I'm also a mentally emo kid, serious.

Jukebox
Gimme time
to decide
ok? program also needed.

Loves
Music, especially love songs FPS games

Wants
l33t results
fully operational Xbox live
something to keep me away from my true self

Tagboard
,

Memories
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
April 2009
May 2009

Credits
designed by:
afor-apples

basecodes/references:
rapt♥ ; thylove

background:
cookiemx33

Thursday, October 9, 2008
I dunno. This year, 2008, has never been good to me even once... Why, damnit, why? Firstly, my comp team this year, though won the highly feared Xinmin, but still lost to Nan Hua Sec due to Fd, why? Next, my eoy results, why must you fail me. If not for 3 careless 1 mark mistakes, i could be top of the class. If not for the time, I could have dominated the chinese paper. If not for my eyes, i could have not made so many mistakes in science. And goddamned why must you, history, give me noob marks when i put in so much efforts in this knowing this is my weakiness!!! And lastly, why must some of those cb classmates of mine to get good marks to go cse!!! They disturb the class, yet they reaped the best award. This is freaking unfair.How i wish I could reverse time to change all this....

But all has been done, there's no way anything could be changed. The only thing is to push on. My objective is to get 1.00 msg next year and i'm not a single bit joking. I''m gonna pwn all those cse noobs and show them they suck and never should have belonged there. I'm gonna kickstart it by planning my ACE this year once I get my books. No matter what it takes, i'm gonna reach there.

Today's songs of my choice: Why by Secondhand Serenade, even fools will know why.
Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Green Day, my dreams are crushed utterly like a shattered piece of glass, and I walk alone down this empty and dreaded street by myself and my shadow, knowing that I will be killed along this street..........


Yours truly updated at 10:20 PM