Well, the exams are mostly over, and what's left is CLpaper2 and MSP paper. (One wonder why they don't lump both papers in 1 day) Let give a brief overview of each paper.
CLpaper1: Seriously, i fear i write out of question, if that happen, gg liao.
History: This subject i've studied the hardest, but the paper was @#%$#%&%&$^*@$ hard!!!!
Really shouldn't waste so much time on that paper. Damn the policy of appeasement.
ELpaper1: Can I don't say this? I wrote a love story, qn 2a), in 50min using more than 4 sides (with lines).
Goeg: I've never studied for it at all except the day before, but it was a joke to me. Just remember: Plan your essays well beforehand, it works on all counts.
Maths: Did it with relative ease, but lost 7 marks bcuz my eyes see wrongly, zomg..........
Science: My fears for this test were somewhat gone when i did it, but mcq=gg, dun noe what i was writing at all.
ELpaper2: I've learnt something valuble that time: Never have Chicken essence with fruit cake for breakfast, it will cause stomachache. Period.
Lit: From 40min doing only 1 sub question out of the 6 to all complete with at least two paper used with lines except 1 when time's out. I must have pissed off the teacher as i keep asking for paper.
I'll recommend a song for every blogpost. Today's song is: Leave Out all the Rest by Linkin Park
Becuz seriously, when doing a test, leave out all other unnecessary thoughts and focus on your test.
Yours truly updated at 10:25 PM