blog*spot
When my time comes, forget the wrong that I've done
Because tonight will be the night
that I will fall for you, over again.
Yours truly
I'm Cheng Can, 14 from SG.
I love FPS and RTS games. I'm also a radio fanatic more recently.
I love romance songs, of course not all. I'm also a mentally emo kid, serious.

Jukebox
Gimme time
to decide
ok? program also needed.

Loves
Music, especially love songs FPS games

Wants
l33t results
fully operational Xbox live
something to keep me away from my true self

Tagboard
,

Memories
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
April 2009
May 2009

Credits
designed by:
afor-apples

basecodes/references:
rapt♥ ; thylove

background:
cookiemx33

Thursday, October 2, 2008
So long nvr post liao, also dun feel like posting....
Mon-CLpaper1--> Seriously, I need a US$700b bailout plan....
Mon-History--> Stock market crashed liao.....
Tue- ELpaper1--> My pen just flows like a calligraphy brush
Tue- Geography--> Not bad, considering I spent 1 day to mug for it. (Plan ur essay qns, it works)
Wed- Hari raya --> What a good time for a break, helped me havew time to mug more.
Thurs -Maths --> Hope i do not get too much careless mistakes...or else my A1 不翼而飞.
Thurs- LSS2 --> For once i felt bio is easier than physics... MCQ sure kena raped CS-style.
Hope the remaining papers are easy....
P.s. beat my record of listening to radio for 7 straight hours, mine was from 8pm-3am the next day, i'm NOT joking.


Yours truly updated at 7:13 PM