blog*spot
When my time comes, forget the wrong that I've done
Because tonight will be the night
that I will fall for you, over again.
Yours truly
I'm Cheng Can, 14 from SG.
I love FPS and RTS games. I'm also a radio fanatic more recently.
I love romance songs, of course not all. I'm also a mentally emo kid, serious.

Jukebox
Gimme time
to decide
ok? program also needed.

Loves
Music, especially love songs FPS games

Wants
l33t results
fully operational Xbox live
something to keep me away from my true self

Tagboard
,

Memories
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
April 2009
May 2009

Credits
designed by:
afor-apples

basecodes/references:
rapt♥ ; thylove

background:
cookiemx33

Monday, September 8, 2008
Sianz... School start again, test r coming. First day of school so many funny things. Like Wai Kiu stupidly asking jen ting what is a cleavage den later read its meaning from the dictionary. Nic Chuan nvr hand up th ws nvr get punished, ExCo some more! Maths Wai Kiu nvr do holiday hw, go say everything dun noe and copy all the answer...fast forward to Chinese. Lesson talking about FRIENDS den some how the question leads to me. When i stand up, my fingers tio caught by the table, wth... den i point my finger to xq, seriously he's nice lar but must be influenced by this text den wan to be FRIENDS with everyone.

Thanks to the holidays, I've taken a liking for radio, esp. 98.7 fm a radio station i've nvr heard since i'd left pri school. Liked a lot of new songs. All can be seen in my song wishlist, will be adding more.

GTG to mug, mugging is awesome xD


Yours truly updated at 7:33 PM