blog*spot
When my time comes, forget the wrong that I've done
Because tonight will be the night
that I will fall for you, over again.
Yours truly
I'm Cheng Can, 14 from SG.
I love FPS and RTS games. I'm also a radio fanatic more recently.
I love romance songs, of course not all. I'm also a mentally emo kid, serious.

Jukebox
Gimme time
to decide
ok? program also needed.

Loves
Music, especially love songs FPS games

Wants
l33t results
fully operational Xbox live
something to keep me away from my true self

Tagboard
,

Memories
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
April 2009
May 2009

Credits
designed by:
afor-apples

basecodes/references:
rapt♥ ; thylove

background:
cookiemx33

Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Life got its up and downs, sometimes even literally. That is how I'll will describe today. PE was like "Knock it down!" and "up!" over and over again, sianz waste of time, like our cohort will really shut up... geog 24/30, amazing considering I've used only 1 day to study, must be due to good planning and thinking of what qns that will come out. Then maths. I didn't believe ms tong took only 1 DAY to mark our scripts. Got 33/40, was happy but could gotten more if not for CARELESS MISTAKES...

Fast forward to ep3, when cpl feng called some people out, i knew that they were for comp team without much guess and my hunch was FULLY correct. The people they called out were imba in some ways... I of course not inside lah, then why i used "they"? However, this caused a sense of inferiorlism in me; it wouldn't be that bad if i wasn't in comp team this year, but i was. Not being shortlisted made me damn n00b lah. But thinking now, I shortlisted the reasons why i wasn't chosen to 2 reasons:

1. Physical strength
I remember I could not pump too much because my left upper arm will hurt. Sir WS told me b4 POP he will tell the new pc about it. Also I don't have the strength to carry the strecther without feeling pain in the back (darned posture)...

2.Endurance
NDP rehearsal screwed me in this point. During the first rehearsal, I had to fall out because I felt faint and numb all around me. Falling out could have left a bad impression of me to the NCOs....

One point surprises me though, why KLoh wasn't chosen? He's good in my opinion. Ironic that the initial 6 LCPs in my squad, 3 not in comp team...

However this might not be a bad thing. I can focus on my studies without much interruptions (like dozing off zzz...) I remembered ever since the loss during zone comp, my results got back to pre-comp training standards. But because of that loss, i was ever determined to get it back. Now that seems nigh impossible. But i'm hoping the currents teams (especially first-timers) will know that their results gonna drop a bit at least ( unless you are DanMUG) and those going to CSE will be ulti-stressed to the maximum. One advice: Don't joke too much and be serious, time to get back in to the right road.

Later at poolside, yiren said lots of niao-ing things(again...) When will he don't be so niaoish in his words (i think he don't know his mistake) Some are quite "interesting". lol

I have to prove to the NCOs i'm still capable for comp team. However, I will have to double up my efforts and correct my mistakes to show them my true potential. I rather be a master of one than a jack-of-all-trades. But like my blog title says: Acta Non Verba; Actions, not words. I have to do my course of actions to prove them that. But first, to mug CL test. I will end this post with a quote from yiren last year:

"LET'S GO!"


Yours truly updated at 10:32 PM