Whew... Teacher's day celebration + last day of school = Saya suka itu (I like that in Malay) The concert famn sian lah,want to sleep. But it was funny. Loved the rocker picture or Dr Hon, looked damn retard on him. Second, a team comprising of a counseller( mind the sp.), an art teacher + KohKT (omg... laggy typing all of a sudden) won the quiz of sorts. More funnily, Mr Samuel Lim (a.k.a the teacher with holy shit type-shiny shoes) is a history teacher, but dunno when WWII actually ended. Pwned man. Later didn't go back to Nanyang PRIMARY school as I asumed the guards wouldn't let ex-pupils in. Went home submit late IS project( 1term overdue -_-") Went to see Star Wars: The Clone Wars later with my bro. Lots of damn nice actions but lots of problems: One, instead of reducing it, I feel it created MORE loopholes in the Star Wars galaxy. Like, wth the new Padawan came from. Second, ending = suckiest I've ever seen , no link at all. Third character models. Some of the characters draw damn nice like Yoda, but others,like Mace Windu, seems damn awkward. Fourth retardedness. Seriously, when the clone leader said the clones outnumbered the droids when it is the opposite, the droid who asked the clones to surrender go and count the number of clones, lmao! Can't u see that? Went home with a eagerness to pull a trigger. Played Star Wars Battlefront 2 on the original Xbox until my hand pain. At night went to play CS.
See my result, sianz my assignment pulled my CL to B4, nvm MSG 2.43,best so far this year.
Tmr AGI, gonna stone like siao,hopefully CSH a.k.a Chief Commissioner of SJ of SG don't crap so much, I have a tendency to fidget if stone too long.
Yours truly updated at 10:30 PM