blog*spot
When my time comes, forget the wrong that I've done
Because tonight will be the night
that I will fall for you, over again.
Yours truly
I'm Cheng Can, 14 from SG.
I love FPS and RTS games. I'm also a radio fanatic more recently.
I love romance songs, of course not all. I'm also a mentally emo kid, serious.

Jukebox
Gimme time
to decide
ok? program also needed.

Loves
Music, especially love songs FPS games

Wants
l33t results
fully operational Xbox live
something to keep me away from my true self

Tagboard
,

Memories
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
April 2009
May 2009

Credits
designed by:
afor-apples

basecodes/references:
rapt♥ ; thylove

background:
cookiemx33

Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Sianz... so long never post,will make a quick update on these few days. Firstly, I'm writing this post on my father's laptop as the family com screwed up,press on button no light shine... of all times-_-.
I don't seem to be focusing on my studies this whole week, must be due to the upcoming holidays. Heard that those with 5+ demerit points got their points cleared, wth... shld clear mine lah, all due to bogus reasons...
Fast forward to ep3, training started later due to lack of ncos, when started did a bit of FD,then chosen to raise flag in week 3 as secs3 got their tests. Quite an unique experience lah, but let me hold nat flag damn scary,screwup = auto mati. Spent lots of time rehearsing with donut(Bernard), wc, kloh and timyu while klim,luky and chengen kept commanding their hearts out. Damn suay kloh tio screwed by Tan Yao Xing like siao.Afterthat a brief time in gym, can carry 10kg but needs abit more strength to lift the weight up.
Got MSP ace due tmr,but decided not to do it as topic is really difficult and other team members dunno about it.Will explain to Mr Faizal tmr after school b4 MSP/ extra History lessons (depends which i go,can someone help me decide?)


Yours truly updated at 10:47 PM