blog*spot
When my time comes, forget the wrong that I've done
Because tonight will be the night
that I will fall for you, over again.
Yours truly
I'm Cheng Can, 14 from SG.
I love FPS and RTS games. I'm also a radio fanatic more recently.
I love romance songs, of course not all. I'm also a mentally emo kid, serious.

Jukebox
Gimme time
to decide
ok? program also needed.

Loves
Music, especially love songs FPS games

Wants
l33t results
fully operational Xbox live
something to keep me away from my true self

Tagboard
,

Memories
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
April 2009
May 2009

Credits
designed by:
afor-apples

basecodes/references:
rapt♥ ; thylove

background:
cookiemx33

Thursday, August 14, 2008
Let's start this post with the chorus of Fort Minor's Remember the Name:

This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

I seriously believe in these lines especially in anything i do/did. Whatever happiness i had, the misery I felt was always tenfold, I always wonder whether i was born with a cursed life, that misery after misery was how my life's destiny was arranged.

Luck, that factor came on Tuesday, b4 the maths test, I'd asked Ding Quan, Zhen Wei and DanMUG how to do qn 48 of the maths wb i bought. DanMUG helped me solved the question and oddly, it came out in the bonus question. When did hitting the bulleyes so easy?

Skill, that had to be every test, where everyone was applying whatever they knew into the test.

Will, that was what that spurred me on on Geog and maths. After having lackluster performances in these subjects the last two tests, I motivated myself to do well in this this and sure enough, A1s for both subjects :)

Will continue the rest tmr.

I will NOT put a cbox in this blog, cuz i'm using classic blogger, dun noe where to place and not screw up blog and avoiding spamming from people like President Hu Jintao, Olympics Commitees, Tan Yao Xing...


Yours truly updated at 11:27 PM