blog*spot
When my time comes, forget the wrong that I've done
Because tonight will be the night
that I will fall for you, over again.
Yours truly
I'm Cheng Can, 14 from SG.
I love FPS and RTS games. I'm also a radio fanatic more recently.
I love romance songs, of course not all. I'm also a mentally emo kid, serious.

Jukebox
Gimme time
to decide
ok? program also needed.

Loves
Music, especially love songs FPS games

Wants
l33t results
fully operational Xbox live
something to keep me away from my true self

Tagboard
,

Memories
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
April 2009
May 2009

Credits
designed by:
afor-apples

basecodes/references:
rapt♥ ; thylove

background:
cookiemx33

Wednesday, July 16, 2008
It's been weeks since my last post. Too busy anyway. However after today's events, I had to write in here. I decided to play a mini-game. Just follow my title and you'll know how. Let's go!!!

I'm extremely angry with myself for doing so poorly for my math test that was so easy.
I really hate simultanious linear equation in my math tests.
I'm quite disappointed with the results of Sunday's Nat comp.
( They did really well, they shouldn't deserve 6th but at least 3rd)
I'm somewhat stunned by Chee Shuan's leadership in Nat comp.
I'm LMAO-ing over the fact of the "this space for rent" pic in poolside.
( courtesy of Sean Wong being such a oblivious person)
I'm elated the HCI judo team won back the 'B' division champion but...
I'm fustrated by the judo's team loss in both 'A' division category.
I'm especially f**king pissed with those nublets RI sending in TWO black belts people, especially that fat arse in 'a' boys.

Will continue it tmr.


Yours truly updated at 9:25 PM