blog*spot
When my time comes, forget the wrong that I've done
Because tonight will be the night
that I will fall for you, over again.
Yours truly
I'm Cheng Can, 14 from SG.
I love FPS and RTS games. I'm also a radio fanatic more recently.
I love romance songs, of course not all. I'm also a mentally emo kid, serious.

Jukebox
Gimme time
to decide
ok? program also needed.

Loves
Music, especially love songs FPS games

Wants
l33t results
fully operational Xbox live
something to keep me away from my true self

Tagboard
,

Memories
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
April 2009
May 2009

Credits
designed by:
afor-apples

basecodes/references:
rapt♥ ; thylove

background:
cookiemx33

Monday, May 5, 2008
The only phrase I can use to describe today. Geog results 20.5/30, bottom 1/4 of class. Broke down again (damn I need to control my emotions). Stupid arh... mug so hard get like this.... Not only that later got shellshock. Malay got test. My mind went blank and ... you know ah. For sure gg. Don't noe how to survive the drop...


Yours truly updated at 7:53 PM