blog*spot
When my time comes, forget the wrong that I've done
Because tonight will be the night
that I will fall for you, over again.
Yours truly
I'm Cheng Can, 14 from SG.
I love FPS and RTS games. I'm also a radio fanatic more recently.
I love romance songs, of course not all. I'm also a mentally emo kid, serious.

Jukebox
Gimme time
to decide
ok? program also needed.

Loves
Music, especially love songs FPS games

Wants
l33t results
fully operational Xbox live
something to keep me away from my true self

Tagboard
,

Memories
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
April 2009
May 2009

Credits
designed by:
afor-apples

basecodes/references:
rapt♥ ; thylove

background:
cookiemx33

Wednesday, April 30, 2008
So long since I last posted. Too many things happened and I was busy / too tired.

Finally passed NAPFA. Got fight in class den those 2 tio scolded by TanCW. Upcoming tests makes me anxious and test results are for the better or worse(B4 for Physics while C6 for Chinese, 4 sure screwed up maths tests, as expected) . Class picked up new quotes from SiewYP after ICAS as she scolded us.

Today public duty = sianz. No casualty= boring (But who wants casualties?) Was begging it will not rain and got it. Then went Cathay Orchard Cineleisure watch Superhero Movie. It is damn funny (choked on popcorn and drink, moral of story, don't eat and drink when laughing) but damn short. Storyline is very bo liao and retarded. Go lunch at KFC that time, met up with 2 of me primary school girl classmates from NYGH, Grace and Tammie ( and for their last time I'm not in a BGR with any of them, it is a coincidence!), didn't expect that. There the LAN so expensive, $2.80 for 1 hour. Go arcade played soccer with bt. He keeps owning me in penalties except one (bcuz I'm pro) but if i score a goal, 4 sure win one.

Should be mugging for geog. Would be watching Iron Man at CCK tmr (hope do not meet DJTan) with my bro.


Yours truly updated at 9:53 PM